By using any services of Super Quick Review (a DBA of QT Office Incorporated) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“User Agreement”). Super Quick Review reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this User Agreement at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised User Agreement on our website. Your continued use of Super Quick Review constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. Any updates, changes, or enhancements to Super Quick Review shall be subject to the User Agreement.
Violations of any of the terms below may result in termination of your Super Quick Review account.
- You are responsible for protecting your account by keeping your password safe and secure. Super Quick Review cannot see your password and will never ask for your password. Super Quick Review is not liable for any loss or damage due to your failure to protect your password.
- You are responsible for all content posted on your account including review replies. Super Quick Review recommends you only post content that you own or have the owner’s permission to post.
- Access to a Super Quick Review site for the purpose of testing/copying/stealing information/software for competitors and/or competitive reasons is strictly forbidden. Any such usage may be seen as theft and approached from our legal team.
- A valid credit or debit card is required for each account.
- Super Quick Review provides subscription services. We charge your account every 30 days to the card we have on file. We do not accept checks, PayPal or ProPay. All major credit cards are accepted.
- When the trial ends (free or discounted) you will be charged the normal monthly amount for the products you are subscribed to.
- If payment is not made when due, access to services may be removed until successful payment is made.
- Super Quick Review has the right to change the service fees at any time with or without notice.
- Super Quick Review is a web-based service. Updates and new features may have unintended consequences including service downtime. Issues are often minor and we will work quickly to resolve them as they happen. Encountering or reporting downtime, bugs, issues, or glitches does not entitle users to refunds, free service, or credits. If you run into a “bug” please report it to us so we can correct the issue as quickly as possible.
- You are responsible for canceling your account. Refunds will NOT be issued because you forgot to cancel, did not use the service, or failed to cancel through proper channels.
- To cancel your Business account, login to your account and go to My Account, Billing Information. If you contact Super Quick Review by phone or email to cancel you will receive an email reply to the email address on file notifying you that your account has been canceled. If you do not receive this notification it is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been canceled. If you contact us on a weekend, holiday or any other closed day then your cancelation day will be applied to the next business day (you can still log in and cancel your service on closed days).
- If you choose to cancel your account, we store your information in our system for up to one year, after which it will be purged from our system.
- When you cancel your account, any outstanding credits will be forfeited.
- Once canceling your account, you will immediately lose access to it.
- Any reviews you have obtained on third party sites through Super Quick Review shall remain active unless removed by yourself or a third party (we do not rescind reviews nor have access to remove reviews because you are no longer a member).
- You understand that Super Quick Review uses third party vendors and services for hosting, storage, payment processing, and related technology required to Super Quick Review and its services, and may not be able to solve all problems immediately. We only use trusted third party providers with minimal down times.