Super Quick Review maintains an affiliate program. If you chose to participate as an independent affiliate you will have the opportunity to earn residual commissions. By signing up as an affiliate or taking part in the affiliate program you agree to all terms of the affiliate agreement.
Section 1: PARTIES: Super Quick Review DBA and our parent Company (“QT Office Incorporated”) may be used interchangeably and/or as “the Company”. All references to “you”, “your”, “affiliate”, “affiliates”, “applicant”, “party” or “parties” refers to the affiliate whom is making this agreement.
Section 2: APPROVAL: Approval into the affiliate program is the sole discretion of the Company and can be withdrawn at any time by the Company for any reason. The affiliate agrees to supply the Company with all information that is needed to be able to pay the contact and/or pay the affiliate. If you are denied into the affiliate program or your affiliate program is revoked the Company does not owe the applicant any explanation.
Section 3: CONSENT: You expressly agree that the company may contact you in relation to policy updates, affiliate questions including email, phone and text including automated communication. This agreement cannot be revoked unless agreed to in writing by both parties.
Section 4: COMPENSATION and TAXES:
- The Company pays a recurring affiliate commission (25% on service plans) on a monthly basis. This percentage may (or may not) change in the future.
- No affiliate payment will be made for new sign ups during a free trial or refund period.
- Affiliate commissions are not paid on text and/or email overages. They are only paid on monthly plans.
- Affiliate payments may be pro-rated or carried over to the next month (such as in the case of mid-month sign ups or late payments from customers).
- You may not refer yourself as an affiliate, if you do so your account may be terminated and future and uncollected affiliate payments are forfeit.
- You must set up a PayPal account to receive your affiliate payments.
- The company does not provide 1099 information or any other tax related advice or paperwork. (You can obtain 1099 information from PayPal if your affiliate commissions are high enough).
Section 5: TERMS / TERMINATION: The terms of this agreement begin after you sign up for the program and either terminate when a) Your privileges are revoked b) Updates to the program warrant a new affiliate agreement.
Section 6: WARRANTY: The Company does not make any claims toward success or the amount of money you will earn.
Section 7: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS: Affiliates are not employees but independent contractors of the Company. You are representing yourself and not the Company. The only compensation you are entitled to are outlined in this agreement unless otherwise specified by another agreement with the company. Any cost associated with promoting the company (time or money) shall not be compensated except as outlined in this agreement.
Section 8: ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The current affiliate agreement supersedes any previous agreements oral or written.
Section 9: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Except where otherwise inapplicable or prohibited by law, in no event shall the company or any of its directors, officers, shareholders agents or other representatives be liable for any damages, fees, cost or claims in relation to this agreement or in relation to our software or services.
Section 10: DISPUTES: In the case of any dispute with the Company, the plaintive will be responsible for reimbursing the company any and all legal fees incurred if the plaintive is found at fault. If the plaintive is found in favor the maximum damages that may be claimed are 2 times the previous months affiliate commissions.
Section 11: RIGHT TO MODIFICATION AND AMENDMENTS: The company reserves the right to modify or amend any part of the agreement in the future. The affiliate hereby agrees to any updates/modifications by their continued participation in the program.